*Am Adeola Olaoye from Coalmedia66...U̶̲̥̅̊ r welcome

*Can we know you sir? Engr Aroyewun Hameed is ma name...Hmm...he hails frm ijebu-ode of ogun state,B B & B in abeokuta d capital of d state...


*what do u mean by BB&B? Born n Brought-up

*What you doing for living? Cool#...actually have been into entertainment for some years ago but I decided 2 create my own style called "hiphop comedy" which is the combination of hiphop music n comedy in 2009
Making me d 1st hiphop comedian in Naija entertainment world...

*Hiphop comedy?Tell us about it plz ...Yeap..lemme give it a Secondary sku definition':D'-> hiphop comedy is d Act of converting or process of changing an hip hop track 2 comedy without changing d Sound,Rhythm& Flavour 2 d song...i.e if anyone listen 2 d comedy version of d song,he or she does not need a prophet 2 tell him or her 'diz is comedy version of so so so song'.

*Why do you choose to go into music? Hmm....datz hz bn in me as a talent but ma Dad also has musical instrument 4 rentage den..so I used 2 be on stage wit d artists wen am setting d instrument 4 dem..so I got much more of d inspiration frm dere.. :)

*And d reason for ur genre of music? Yea...d reason 4 choosing or creating my style of music is bcoz it has bn ma Gaol 2 be Distinct & Unique in d industry...so I always try 2 do tin dat has not bn in existence in d entertainment wih is shown in ma type of music,mode of dressing n appearances on stage performance.

*Is Hameed Aroyewun ur stage name? Hahaha...only 0.01% of ma fans know me as Hameed Aroyewun...but ma stage name is MC WANTED

*Wanted by who? Lolz....I said sometin earlier about myself doing things a bit away form d norms...but I believe wanted has its own meaning according 2 dictionary,jst dat mostly we gave our own meaning 2 it,

*And what's the meaning u gave to it? D world wanted expresses sumtin needed like we used 2 see on streets "A sales girl or boy is Wanted"...so aside frm d general impression, MC WANTED simply means d mc u need or want 4 ur event n shows 2 Laff like neva b4...'Hope ur media company wnt charge me 4 advertising  ☺º°˚˚°ºo' LMAO

*Ur educational background...We started frm d bottom' NUD primary sku to Abeokuta Grammar sku den to Moshood Abiola Polytechnic were I studied Electrical Electronic Engeering...to God be d Glory finish ma NYSC few weeks ago 'Now we r here'

*Engineering? Hahaha...#like ppl use 2 say# but I bliv d Engineering is a Profession while Entertainment is In-built (talent)

*How do you combine music with your education then? To be candid,Combining d two is not dat easy but I give Thanks 2 Capital GOD 4 helping me 2ru den.

*Have you added any Album or singles to ur credit?
Yeap#I av many tracks but av not drop it as an Album yet...dat is,comedy version of tracks like 'E no easy'by P-square...Gbamu Gbamu by 9ice... Only me by 2face...I love my baby by wizkid...Aboki by Ice-prince... Skelewu by Davido to mention few *wink*

*Can u do a kinda freestyle 4 us?
K...here's d 1st verse in skelewu comedy version->
hello mister man
Dem say U̶̲̥̅̊ get juju no be small
If U̶̲̥̅̊ want 2 show
Oya,mak U̶̲̥̅̊ go slap Sojo(soldier)
If U̶̲̥̅̊ want us 2 kno
Mak U̶̲̥̅̊ dey smoke n dey drink petrol#
Sofe f'odo ta"yin
Sofe f'ase muti......
**smiles*I can't 'fodo ta yin' Ooooo
Better U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt do dat..

*What are you working on presently? Am workin on two songs presently..viz comedy version of 'Eleda mi'by olamide n 'On top ur matter' by wizkid,,,d two single'll be release @ d same time n its promising 2be more Hilarious *wink*

*When is the release date bcos I knw most of your fans will be in anticipation?
Later in diz month(march) bcoz d job is almost done,'I jst want dem mouth 2 water small ni'...Lol Av neva n I'll neva disappoint dem

*are u married? @my age?X_X ...hahahaahhaha...am f**king single mehn

*Single but ready to mingle? Hmm...sumtin like dat..#smile#

*That means you stylishly telling ladies you free on board?
Eeeeeehe# coalmedia66,I guess U̶̲̥̅̊ read minds too..coz U̶̲̥̅̊ r absolutely right.

'So this goes to ladies out there that Mc wanted is single and ready to mingle*lol*'
#sumtin like that#...Lolzzzz

 *Any award so far? Hmm...I av 3space occupied.. Best comedian of d year 2010 frm National Association of Polytechnic Engineering student,,,Best Act of d year 2012 from Student Union Government (SUG) MAPOLY) n Best Comedian of d year 2013 frm Naijakolo.com

*Words to ur fans ...Too ma fans out dere...I love U̶̲̥̅̊ all like I love *mouth sealed*...Oti yeyin naa#U̶̲̥̅̊ ppl r ma source of inspiration n I promise 2 let U̶̲̥̅̊ down({})Not*

Wanna get in touch with MC WANTED? Grab is twitter handle @iammcwanted...BB PIN:22D210A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top