Fast rising gospel singer Monique is jetting out Of the shores of Nigeria this morning to embark on a tour of United States and United Kingdom.


The 'Oba Gbogbo Aye' crooner who is fast making wave in Churches nationwide is now taking her Evangelistic Ministry to United State of America and United Kingdom respectively.

In a chat with coalmedia66 correspondent, Monique is so much relishing God's blessings upon her life and her ministry as she is fast becoming an household instrument in many homes and churches in Nigeria today.

" I am not going to the US and UK to catch the fun or for sight seeing but to preach the Gospel of Christ through my music and I am so confident that Jesus will be glorified"
" It is a thing of joy even though I just dropped a new video for my fans in Nigeria to see so that my absent will be barely felt as the video will be available for viewing in all TV stations across the globe and as u watch Power of God will never seize from flowing in our lives, I will miss you all but but to get back to Nigeria soonest. Remain blessed and upright" Monique concluded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top