Her name is Kolade Feyisayo with the stage name FAYCOL...            
Kolade Feyisayo, her hobbies are Singing, Acting, Dancing, Modeling, traveling & Meeting People.


"When I started the record," says Faycol about her yet to be released album, "I knew that, artistically, I had to grow. Even though I've been very successful and very fortunate, I want to be challenged, nervous and still be anxious about all the things that make my career exciting."

My first track was "Shake that thing" produced by Irich.  One of my song, titled Eregele, provides me with a musical showcase for a group of intimate heartfelt ballads while the "AM HOT" song featured Lil-Prince gives voice to Faycol's up-tempo dance-oriented other side.

With Eregele song, Faycol reveals a variety of musical aspects and interests that may take her fans by surprise cos' its raw. Faycol has produced, written, recorded and performed a finely crafted selection of contemporary ballads within & outside the country that combine the best elements of hip/hop, RnB & Highlife music while expanding the possibilities of both genres. She has the opportunity to feature a kotonu'based artiste NILA JOBE song titled 'Aromeja', a highlife track.
 
 Feycol has become talk of the town and on all social networks, "You can hear with the track titled 'IFE' featured Adol, Bishi, it's not a traditional R&B song," she offers, she's a versatile artiste in different prospective. "It's difficult to grow and to break out and do new things because people have strong expectations. I feel like at this point, I want people to hear songs with stronger lyrics and songs that make you feel confortable. I love singing ballads because I feel like the music and the emotion in the story is told so much better. It's a better connection because you can hear it and it's not all these other distractions. I really want people to hear my voice and hear what I have to say." If a song didn't say anything or mean anything to me, I didn't put it on the record."

She as performed in Colleges, Network providers shows, Nigerian Beweries shows, YMAA organized by Zmirage & Laface ent., WS78 where she acted alongside with Yinka Davids, Ayo Ewebiyi & American actors a stage play titled HOME held in Lagos, Abeokuta, Akure, Ghana & London.

Faycol has recorded over 30tracks and shoot 3videos "Shake dat thing", "Eregele," "AmHOT", "IFE", "SALO", "Ocean Love," "Iya mi," "My Time,""Av come to stay", "Birthday", "BAD gurl", Am alive", Wine am", Naughty Baby, Baby BUBU and many more."

FAYCOL is Executively Produced by Ayooyet for ShrubzMIX Studios Production, Inc.

My forth-coming album gives me the strength and the confidence to step out of my comfort zone even more, titled AM HOT droping on March30th, 2014."
You can follow me on twitter @IamFAYCOL

Music is my STAND!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top